[SDS] Yearbook Picture/Spring Trip info

Natalie Barillaro nbarilla at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 29 14:50:46 EST 2016

Hello, all!

I hope you're making the most of this Leap Day. I know I am, because I get
to talk to you! But today's halfway over, and we must begin our m*arch* onward
toward Opening Night. Here's some news for you:

Our Yearbook Picture is this Wednesday evening (3/2) at 9PM. Meet outside
of Pierce (Second Floor Howe) if you want to be in it. If you're
participating in SDS in any capacity, please do your best to come! Try to
wear a show t-shirt if you've got one. Can't wait to see you there!

Additionally, it's time to choose a Spring Trip for the society. We've
started the discussion in Slack, but we'd like to take a poll. Please fill
this Google Form out to give us your opinion!

And that's all for now! Don't forget our next GBM is 3/16 at 9PM in E222

Until next time, See Ya

Natalie Barillaro
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '17
Computer Science Major
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society Spring 2016
Arts and Music Subcommittee Head, 2016
Stevens Student Ambassador, Tour Guide