[SDS] I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Tue Jul 19 15:27:28 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

Below is an email from Dave Zimmerman regarding DeBaun PAC and Theta Alpha
Phi's annual show! *ALL *Stevens students are welcome to audition, so go
audition!

DeBaun PAC and Theta Alpha Phi are continuing the annual tradition of
> producing a musical that features Stevens alumni, students, faculty and
> staff. This year’s show will be “I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change”
> with book and lyrics by Joe DiPietro and music by Jimmy Roberts. At least 2
> performances will be held, on September 30, 2016 and October 1, 2016 at
> 8pm, as a part of Homecoming Weekend.
>
> This hilarious musical revue pays tribute to those who have loved and
> lost, and to those who have fallen on their face at the portal of romance.
> An Off-Broadway hit that ran for 12 years and over 5000 performances, this
> show can be performed with a small or large cast. Further details can be
> found:
>
> http://www.rnh.com/show/51/I-Love-You-Youre-Perfect-Now-Change
>
> Auditions for “I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change” are being held by
> appointment on the following dates and times:
> Wednesday, July 27 – 4-8pm
> Thursday, July 28 – 4-8pm
> Monday, August 1 – 4-8pm
>
> If interested, please email David Zimmerman at dzimmerm at stevens.edu your
> preferred date/time and a back-up. For the audition, please prepare a song,
> preferably of the comedic musical theater genre, and bring the sheet music
> with you (accompanist will be provided) Also, you may be asked to sing a
> song from the show or read from one of the scenes. All Stevens alumni,
> students, staff and faculty are invited to audition.
>
> Rehearsals will be set with respect to the cast member’s availability. If
> you would like to audition and cannot attend any of the dates above, please
> email me with your availability. We hope to cast the show by August 4,
> 2016, and create a rehearsal schedule by then as well.

Thanks! Hope y'all are having a great summer,

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter