[SDS] You've Been Invited!

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Wed Jul 27 10:44:32 EDT 2016

Hello fellow dramatic society members,

If you're reading this, it's because you've just been invited to come and
see *TOO MUCH LIGHT MAKES THE BABY GO BLIND* in the city with the cast of
our summer production for TML! The fantastic Julia Cahn who is in charge of
the production thought it would be a great idea for everyone to see the
show before we actually put it on, so everyone can see how amazing the show
is and be super excited for when we put it on!

The planned date and time to watch the show is *August 6th* at *10:30PM*.
This means you should expect to get back to Hoboken late! We will be going
to the Kraine Theater which is located at *85 East 4th St, New York, NY
10003*.

As of right now, we are just looking to get a general head count so we can
order tickets ahead of time and guarantee seats. SDS is not subsidizing
this trip at all, but if we could get a group discount and guaranteed
seating, that would be fantastic and better for everyone overall. The total
to get there should be *AT MOST $25* including transportation ($30
including transportation back). However, if we do have 10+ people going, we
can look into group rates which means LESS THAN $25! So invite your friends
to come with, too!

Please respond to this email by *TOMORROW NIGHT, THURSDAY, JULY 28* if you
would like to come with us to watch TMLMTBGB!

Thanks all and hope you're having a wonderful summer!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter