[SDS] Mike + Dave Need Wedding Dates ADVANCED Screening

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Mon Jun 20 14:34:47 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

So we got an awesome opportunity to see a FREE ADVANCED screening of MIKE
AND DAVE NEED WEDDING DATES. In case you don't know what this movie is,
below is a short synopsis:

Hard-partying brothers Mike (Adam Devine) and Dave (Zac Efron) place an
online ad to find the perfect dates (Anna Kendrick, Aubrey Plaza) for their
sister's Hawaiian wedding. Hoping for a wild getaway, the boys instead find
themselves outsmarted and out-partied by the uncontrollable duo.

The showing will be on *June 29th* at *7:30PM* at *Bowtie Hoboken Cinemas*.

If you still aren't convinced you should see this movie then watch THIS
TRAILER <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33MtR-g4Jcg>. It looks like a
great movie BUT we only are able to give out tickets to 10 members!
HOWEVER, each member is able to receive up to TWO tickets each!

To RSVP for tickets, click here <http://www.gofobo.com/eLCdj32259>.

*Please note that even if you are given tickets, you may not be allowed in
since they are overbooking in order to make sure the entire theater is
filled. Additionally, seats are on a first-come basis. Please make sure to
arrive early!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter