[SDS] Upcoming Shows & Signups

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Thu Jun 30 17:05:43 EDT 2016

Hey Everyone!

I hope you're all having a great summer so far! The Eboard would like to
share some exciting news with all of you...

WE'VE SELECTED SDS'S FUTURE *FALL AND SUMMER* SHOWS FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR.
Yes, you read correctly, we are definitely putting on a summer show!

First off, our Fall 2016 Show is going to be: *Rumors* by Neil Simon. If
you don't know what the show is about, please look at the email I sent out
two emails ago as that should have the descriptions of all the shows we
were looking at. We're so excited to be putting on Rumors and hope y'all
are excited as well!

If you would like to be on the production board for Rumors, please apply
using this form <http://goo.gl/forms/pLzaWK214AhOCRAG2>.

Second - the summer show. After much discussion, the E-Board decided that
putting on a summer show would be a great idea to welcome the incoming
freshmen. As a result, the first weekend of September, SDS will be putting
on: *Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind: 30 Plays in 60 Minutes! *
Here's
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Too_Much_Light_Makes_the_Baby_Go_Blind>some
information if you don't know what the show is about. Please fill out this
form <http://goo.gl/forms/RRLAY73uC8KjvaKV2> if you are even considering
being a part of the summer show.

If you've read all this, thanks so much and we can't wait to see you all
soon!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter