[SDS] Happy Spring Break!

Natalie Barillaro nbarilla at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 25 13:05:16 EDT 2016

Hello everyone!

I hope your weeks have been phenomenal, awe-inspiring, and everything
you've ever wanted. For your sake, but also for mine.

I have a couple interesting things to let you know about.

Dave Zimmerman wants you to know about a cool performance in Jersey
City *Happening
Tonight*

> The New Jersey Women Playwrights Project is ongoing project designed to
> provide participating writers multiple opportunities to develop their plays
> with professional actors, directors and dramaturgs. We’ve teamed up with
> the Speranza Theatre Company in jersey City, NJ to produce readings of
> completed NJWPP plays. The reading will be held at the Jersey City Theatre
> Center in Jersey City, NJ and will begin at 7 PM. For more information,
> please visit our website at www. wtnj.org
> Play:         Written  on  Her Face, by Stacie Lents
> Where:      Jersey City Theatre Center - 335-337 Newark Ave, Jersey City,
> NJ
> When:       7 PM on Friday, March 25, 2016
> Donations:      Recommended donation is $10 or donate what you can.

Additionally, you may have remembered an email going out about a video
shoot happening over spring break. It didn't, so they're trying again.
Here's that information:

> The Office of Communications and Marketing are looking for upwards of 20
> students to be in the background for the Capital Campaign video, which will
> be shown the evening of May 7th for an audience of 700 guests, here on
> campus...then later it will be used online.
>
> They will need approx. 2 hours with each student, either on Wednesday,
> March 30 orThursday, March 31. IF you are interested and available, please
> fill out the following Doodle:
> https://doodle.com/poll/2gy24d829y95ybz5
>
> Deadline for signing up is MONDAY at NOON.

*Show  Update:*
Please, please publicize the Facebook event for Avenue Q
<https://www.facebook.com/events/880185712078681/>. We are officially *less
than two weeks away from opening. * One important change this year is that
the show is now *free with Stevens ID.* So publicize the heck out of that!!

As always, stay tuned on Slack for how you can help out with crew calls,
publicity and more! There's lots of stuff going on at the theater, so check
with Katie and Aidan and stop on by!

Lots of love,

Natalie Barillaro
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '17
Computer Science Major
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society Spring 2016
Arts and Music Subcommittee Head, 2016
Stevens Student Ambassador, Tour Guide