[SDS] Spring Musical & Broadway Show

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 4 12:05:32 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

The EBoard has gotten many responses regarding options for our Spring
Musical and we want to thank you all for taking the time to send us your
suggestions! After some deliberation, we have created an initial list of
possible shows which we are considering (below).

If you do not see one of your suggestions, please do not feel bad. We
created this list based on what we are allowed to do (shows that aren't on
Broadway) and what we feel best fits the current state of the society. If
you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these options, do
not hesitate to let us know!

We will be discussing more about the shows on Monday and will try to narrow
down our options further, if possible. But before doing so, we would like
to get as much input as we can from you guys.The shows are listed in no
particular order.

   -

   Into the Woods
   -

   Spring Awakening
   -

   13
   -

   Little Shop of Horrors
   -

   Cabaret
   -

   American Idiot
   -

   Dogfight
   -

   The Wedding Singer
   -

   Rock of Ages
   - The Drowsy Chaperone

~
*Broadway Show*
As I mentioned in an earlier email, the EBoard, after getting input from
the society, has decided that we are going to see *Natasha, Pierre & the
Great Comet of 1812* on Broadway! We will be seeing this show on

*November 20, 2016 @ 3PM*

If you would like to come watch the show, please fill out this form
<https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/229154>!
The form will not open until this *Monday, November 7, 2016 @ 11:30PM.* Only
the first 15 people who sign up will receive tickets, so make sure to sign
up quick!

Tickets are $20 each and transportation is not provided.

Thanks, have a wonderful weekend!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter