[SDS] Rumors THIS WEEKEND & Important Information

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 9 10:48:07 EST 2016

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all having a good Wednesday. As y'all know by now,

*Rumors is THIS WEEKEND!!*

As a reminder, these are the show dates and times:

*Thursday, Nov 10th @ 9PM*
*Friday, Nov 11th @ 8PM*
*Saturday, Nov 12th @ 2PM & 8PM*

Come watch the show and bring all your friends!! The entire cast and crew
has been working very hard to put together a fantastic show and we're
excited for you all to see it!

Another reminder: *Tickets are FREE for Stevens students with ID!*

~
This is a bit delayed, but thank you to all those who came out to Show &
Tell last month! Everyone had so much fun that we've decided to have *Show
& Tell - Take 2*!

It will be similar to last month's where you are able to sign up
beforehand, with this form <https://goo.gl/forms/EO4QVQmU6g4coq433>, but
also we will gladly welcome walk-ons!

*Show & Tell - Take 2 will be on Wednesday, Nov 30th @ 9PM in BC 319.*

~
Attention to anyone who wants to run for *Junior Member-At-Large *for the *SDS
E-Board.*

At our wrap-up meeting/GBM on WEDNESDAY, NOV 16TH, we will start accepting
nominations for our next JMAL. At this meeting, we will be explaining what
being the next JMAL entails, but if you have any questions now, please feel
free to go through the Bylaws <https://orgsync.com/45833/files/722857/show> or
email the EBoard!

Elections will be on December 7th at our fourth and last GBM of the
semester!

Thanks so much!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Web Master