[SDS] Ushers for Rumors, last call!

Samuel Yakovlev syakovle at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 9 18:00:18 EST 2016

Hey guys,

Rumors is running the next three days, and we could still use a few more
hands on board for the shows, to make sure everything runs smoothly and
cleanly. If you missed the first email, or are interested in helping out,
please add your entry to the following Google Sheets document:

https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/1r3Ff6P7Ab5pyZm5-g5yhQrLmyRYl-Jn1yAPWr9jdS0A/edit?usp=sharing

We're the most in need for people tomorrow, but if you're available for the
other days that's also helpful.

If you mark yourself as available for a day, please show up at call time an
hour and a half before the show, wearing semi-formal black clothes.

If you have any remaining questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks, and I'll see you all at the shows!
- Sam Yakovlev
--
Sam Yakovlev
Computer Engineering