[SDS] Spring Musical + Show & Tell

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 18 15:05:33 EST 2016

Hey all!

Just an update on the show selection process. After discussing last night,
the E-Board has decided upon our final three potential choices for the
Spring Musical!

Our final three choices are (in no particular order):

*Cabaret*
*Into the Woods*
*Spring Awakening*

Please send us your thoughts! The Spring Musical is not just something for
the E-Board but is something for the entire society. We want to hear your
opinions. We have already gotten some feedback from society members and we
want you to know that we greatly appreciate it and it has all been taken
into consideration throughout our numerous discussions!

Another topic the E-Board talked about last night was Show & Tell - Part 2.
We want to encourage everyone to come because it was a lot of fun last
time. But if that doesn't convince you, hopefully this will: *Show & Tell -
Take 2, similarly to the first one, will count as a bonus GBM!*

*As a reminder, Show & Tell - Take 2 will be on*

*November 30, 2016 @ 9PM in Babbio 319!*

Hopefully we'll see you there and read your thoughts!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Web Master
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations