[SDS] Updates, Updates, and More Updates!

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 29 16:26:25 EST 2016

Hey everyone!

Lots of updates below so please read them all!

~*Rumors*
We have pictures thanks to the wonderful Jeff Vock! Here is the link: Rumors
Pictures
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/123879277@N02/albums/72157672772045573>

*~Show&Tell *
Tomorrow is Show & Tell - Take Two! It's going to be a blast, so you should
definitely attend! As a reminder, it will count as an extra credit GBM so *if
you've only been to one of the past 4 GBMs and would like to vote/run for
JMAL next Wednesday, please make sure to attend this!!*

The most important information about Show & Tell though is... *FREE FOOD*. We
will be getting Qdoba so make sure you come by, watch acts/perform acts,
and eat free food!!

*Location*: Babbio 319
*Date & Time: *November 30 @ 9 PM

*~Spring Musical *
We have discussed, you have relayed thoughts, and we have decided (and
purchased rights). The Spring 2017 Musical is going to be ... *Into the
Woods*. More information is to come, but auditions will tentatively be the
last full week in January.

****EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - **One of the special circumstances with the
rights for this show is that we are not allowed to publicly announce that
we will be doing Into the Woods until February 5, 2017. That being said, it
is imperative that you do not talk to anyone outside of the society about
this - we really don't want rights revoked.****

*~It's a Wonderful Life*
 The Mile Square Theatre, located at 1400 Clinton St, Hoboken, NJ, is
putting on *It's a Wonderful Life*, a live radio show for the next 2.5
weeks! It opens tomorrow and will run until December 18th! Mark
Cirnigliaro, the director of the show has graciously offered us a discount
if we are able to get a group together.

   - With the discount, tickets will be $15/person
      - Normally $18 for students/seniors and $30 for all else
   - It will not be SGA funded
   - Looking to attend the matinee on December 11th
   - Fill out this form <https://goo.gl/forms/6YofT6BHHVjbDYf23> if you'd
   like a ticket. *This form will close next Thursday at 9PM.*

Have a great day!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Web Master
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations