[SDS] GBM #2 Recap

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 6 11:19:53 EDT 2016

Hey guys!

I want to first thank everyone who came to the meeting last night! This was
probably the fastest we have ever been able to agree and vote on a change
to the Constitution, so kudos to us!

Attached are the two presentations from last night and important links that
were in both presentations are listed below.

*Those of you who are involved with Rumors in any way, please view the GBM
PowerPoint because there is information regarding the Show Packet.*

Additionally, *tonight's meeting regarding Show & Tell is cancelled. *Apologies
for the inconvenience but we are going to reschedule and I will send out
another email this weekend/early next week regarding the new times.

*All important forms/links:*
Constitution Updates
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZihEnDFCteTrqYExK5U1MRX43Jlol2695DcvuT__xn8/edit?usp=sharing>
-
Updates to the Constitution that were approved last night.
Rumors Crew/Tech Signups <https://goo.gl/forms/GrfcbmfYyCh40FCf1> - Some of
you have already filled this out, but if you haven't yet and want to help
with Rumors, please fill it out.
Show & Tell Form <https://goo.gl/forms/n1KrgrWN3hQZB5kt1> - Participation
and/or Attendance for SDS's Show & Tell.
Rumors T-Shirts <https://orgsync.com/45833/gear/3182> - Buy a show shirt!
They're only $12 and they're the American Apparel shirts! It'll also be a
great form of advertisement.
Spring Musical Suggestions <https://goo.gl/forms/x2NegvL5iTzafYFj1> - Send
us suggestions for what *you* want the Spring Musical to be!
Semesterly Show Trip <https://goo.gl/forms/4B6hAUrnzDY5IVHq2> - This is for
the semesterly trip to watch a Broadway show! Vote on shows already
suggested or suggest other shows *you *want to see!

Have a great day!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter