[SDS] Updates & Semesterly Broadway Trip!

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 18 16:18:06 EDT 2016

Hey everyone,

Just a few updates for the week!

As a reminder, our *1st Annual Show & Tell* will be *tomorrow @ *9 PM in
EAS 222! Please attend and support your fellow society members! Again, this
will count towards a GBM attendance which will help fulfill one of the
membership requirements! If none of this has convinced you yet to attend,
as I mentioned before we will have food! What food, you ask? I just placed
an order for... *QDOBA!*

~
If you're excited to see Rumors, you'll definitely be excited for the
shirts Charles made for the show! Here is the link
<https://orgsync.com/45833/gear/3182> if you have not yet purchased a
shirt. The presale will be going on *only until THIS FRIDAY, October 21,
2016! *Again, shirts are only $12 each and are from the American Apparel
brand. If you end up wanting to purchase a shirt *AFTER* this Friday, we
will be ordering a few extras. However, a shirt will not be guaranteed and
the price will be increased to $17! A picture of the shirt is inserted at
the bottom of this email.

~
Finally, what you're all excited to read about - SDS's semesterly trip to
see a Broadway show!!
We have taken all of your feedback and appreciate it greatly! After much
deliberation, we've decided that we are going to see *Natasha, Pierre & the
Great Comet of 1812* on *November 20th @ 3 PM!* Sign ups will be open on
November 2nd after our 3rd GBM so please look forward to that! In the
meantime, make sure to mark your calendar!

Thanks & Hope to see y'all tomorrow!
Ayse

[image: Inline image 1]

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter