[SDS] LOAD IN THIS WEEKEND

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 27 20:53:15 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

As y'all know, Rumors is going to be here in TWO WEEKS.

That means it's time to build our set, hang out lights, and paint
everything!!

LOAD IN will be THIS WEEKEND:
*OCTOBER 29 & 30*
Times:
October 29 - Starts @ 10AM
October 30 - Starts @ 11AM

**IMPORTANT** Please wear clothing you don't mind getting dirty as we will
be building and painting and HAVING LOTS OF FUN.

**ALSO IMPORTANT** THERE WILL BE *BAGELS & COFFEE/HOT CHOCOLATE *ON
SATURDAY.

**MOST IMPORTANT** Please come whenever you can this weekend, whether it be
for 1 hour or 10 hours! We really appreciate any and all help we can get.

See you all then!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter