[SDS] First GBM Meeting Minutes & More!

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 8 09:47:49 EDT 2016

Hey everybody!

I know I said I'd get these out last night, so I apologize for the delay.
First I would just like to thank everyone who showed up to the Meet & Greet
and GBM yesterday! It was so great meeting all of you and I'm so excited to
see what you all will bring to SDS!

Attached is the powerpoint from last night and below are a couple important
things:

   - Audition Sign-ups <http://doodle.com/poll/ucsuyuehcu3tscte> - As a
   reminder, this is not mandatory but definitely helps us when planning
   auditions! It'll also be resent out with the sides from Josh.
   - Sign up to help with Tech <https://goo.gl/forms/h1vpLNyOnZGJDV4i2> -
   If you haven't done tech before or even if you have and want to help out
   this semester with Rumors, fill this out!
   - If you have any questions regarding anything SDS, please email us!

Also, *FOR ALL VOTING-ELIGIBLE MEMBERS, PLEASE SHOW UP FOR THE NEXT MEETING
AS WE NEED QUORUM IN ORDER TO VOTE FOR AN UPDATE TO OUR CONSTITUTION. I
will be sending out another email to everyone who is eligible after this
one.*

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter