[SDS] Rumors Audition Sides and E-board Meetings

Joshua Phillips jphilli2 at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 13 17:06:09 EDT 2016

Hey Everyone,

I hope you are all ready for auditions! Sorry this is a day later than I
said at the GBM but here are the sides we will be using during auditions.
It is not necessary for you to review them beforehand but we want to give
you the chance if you are feeling nervous. Another reminder that you can
reserve an audition slot here <http://doodle.com/poll/ucsuyuehcu3tscte>. We
of course welcome walk-ins but the doodle helps us get an idea of what
auditions will look like.

A secondary announcement that Ayse wanted me to include is that our weekly
E-Board meetings will be held on Mondays 6PM-7PM. They are open to all
members who want to bring up issues or ideas or just want to know what is
going on in the society!

Hope to see you at auditions!
Josh