[SDS] College Night at NJSO

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 15 10:45:57 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

Below is a forwarded email from Dave regarding *College Night* at the New
Jersey Symphony Orchestra. If you are able to, you definitely should go
because it's a fantastic opportunity for a fantastic price!

We have tickets available for COLLEGE NIGHT at the New Jersey Symphony
> Orchestra!
>

> DATE: Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 8PM
>

> PERFORMING:
>
>         *BERNSTEIN* *On the Town: Three Dance Episodes*
> <http://www.njsymphony.org/assets/audio/1617-S1-Bernstein-OntheTown-7eab270506.mp3>
>                A brash yet irresistible love note to the composer’s
> adopted hometown of New York.
>
>         *PIAZZOLLA **The Four Seasons of Buenos Aires*
> <http://www.njsymphony.org/assets/audio/1617-S1-Piazolla-FourSeasons-ee865c9be8.mp3>
>                Irreverently witty; a Latin American reply to the Vivaldi
> favorite.
>
>         *RAVEL* *Tzigane*
> <http://www.njsymphony.org/assets/audio/1617-S1-Ravel-Tzigane-9ea3dc5371.mp3>
>                Rhapsodic and virtuosic; Ravel’s dazzling take on Gypsy
> fiddling.
>
>         *COPLAND **Rodeo: Four Dance Episodes*
> <http://www.njsymphony.org/assets/audio/1617-S1-Copland-Rodeo-b86f330d07.mp3>
>                This score for a buckaroo ballet contains the most famous
> hoedown ever written.
>

> TICKETS: only $10, payable by cash or check the day of the concert
>

> TRANSPORTATION: included! Bus leaving from campus at 6:30pm.
>

> POST PARTY: included!
>

> LOCATION: State Theater of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ
>

> FURTHER DETAILS:
>
> http://www.njsymphony.org/college-night
>

> TO RSVP and any questions, email david.zimmerman at stevens.edu no later
> than Sept 16th!

> *David ZimmermanExecutive DirectorOffice of University Events*
> T 201 216 5111
> F 201 216 8946
>
> *STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY* <http://www.stevens.edu/>
> apps
> <http://www.stevens.edu/news/content/stevens-releases-app-iphone-and-android>
> •  facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  •  twitter
> <https://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  •  news
> <http://www.stevens.edu/news/>  •  youtube
> <http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter