[SDS] Rumors and Other Opportunities!

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 20 11:51:50 EDT 2016

Hey y'all!

I hope everyone's been having a great time in classes or co-op or whatever
else you're doing!

First, thank you to everyone who came out this past weekend to audition for
Rumors. We had a fantastic turnout and Josh even said himself that it was a
difficult process because we had so much wonderful talent!

Please join me in congratulating everyone who was cast in Rumors:

*Chris *- *Michelle Yip*
*Ken - Kevin Raleigh*
*Claire - Julia Cahn*
*Lenny - Ian DiGuilio*
*Cookie - Amanda Atzil*
*Ernie - Michael Curry*
*Cassie - Kiera Dillon*
*Glenn - Matt Colozzo*
*Welch - Katie Brown*
*Pudney - Luke Langner*

Additionally, thank you to:

*Natalie Barillaro* for being our *Assistant Director* &
*Dana McGuire* for being our *Assistant Stage Manager*!

For those of you who were unable to audition or were not cast, do not fret!
We are looking into putting on another smaller show within the next month!
We would like to do a *Staged Reading* on the *14th and 15th of October*,
if you would like to be a part of it, please fill out this Interest Form
<https://goo.gl/forms/RIZOOut6Nufg5b2m2> as soon as possible!

Because of the time constraint, we are scheduling an extra E-Board meeting
this *Thursday, Sept 22* at *6 PM* in the *JLCR (Jacobus Large Conference
Room)* to discuss the staged reading. If you have any questions, comments,
or concerns please feel free to come to this meeting, or any other E-Board
meeting this semester! As a reminder, E-Board meetings are on Monday nights
from 6 - 7 PM in the JLCR.

*TL;DR*
Rumors Cast & Crew - yay!
Staged Reading - Possibility depending on interest form!
E-Board Meetings: Mondays 6 -7 PM, JLCR & this Thursday 6 -7, JLCR

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter