[SDS] Constitution & On Point

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 30 11:08:59 EDT 2016

Hi all!

Apologies for this followup to the email I sent out yesterday, but I forgot
to attach a copy of the proposed revisions for the Constitution. I've
attached that below with all changes highlighted in yellow. Please look it
over and if there is anything you wish to change, please bring it to the
meeting because we will have a discussion period.

While voting is only open to members of the society, *discussion is open to
all!*

Additionally, On Point is tomorrow! SDS will be having a table so you
should definitely stop by. If that isn't enough to convince you guys, there
will also be some awesome performances to see so make sure you come to On
Point tomorrow from 1 PM until 10 PM. It's *free* for all Stevens students
with your ID!

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter