[SDS] I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change

Joshua Phillips jphilli2 at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 30 11:08:38 EDT 2016

Hey Everyone,

Dave Zimmerman asked me to forward this to you all about the TAP show this
weekend. Hope to see you there!

DeBaun PAC and Theta Alpha Phi

present

I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change

Friday, September 30 at 8pm

Saturday, October 1 at 8 pm

This musical comedy presents vignettes about love, relationships and
everything you have ever secretly thought about dating, romance, marriage,
lovers, husbands, wives and in-laws, but were afraid to admit.

Cast and Crew includes Stevens students, alumni, and staff:
Marie Bahr
Slava Boyar
Julia Cahn
Barbara Carames
Shawna Cathy
Kristie Damell
Ian DiGuilio
John Frega
Kathy Imperial Gaccione
Robert Gonzales, Jr.
Matthew Levine
DeVon Lineman
Natalie Arndt Marone
Jeff Miscione
Zak Moy
Michael Munley
Michael Paulauski
Frank Riccobono
Carl Russell
Kieran Walters
David Zimmerman

Tickets: General Admission $10 / Children, Seniors $5
Stevens tickets: only $5 – show your ID at the door – duckbills, cash,
credit accepted!

I LOVE YOU, YOU’RE PERFECT, NOW CHANGE is presented through special
arrangement with R & H Theatricals: www.rnh.com
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rnh.com%2F&h=MAQFnAe8y&enc=AZNolaijGD4neXbEJ5XQd2tGFKnRgXw7ZYQcHzOnQl4P03ncfBm7xtvue9xQTjFFIFE&s=1>
.