[SDS] Voting - Next GBM

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 29 09:07:57 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Just as a reminder, the next SDS GBM will be next *Wednesday, October 5,
2016* at *9PM* in *EAS222.*

At this meeting we will be discussing and voting on updates to our
constitution. In order to vote, we do need quorum so if I sent you an email
saying you are considered a member of the society, please make sure to
attend!

Even if you aren't a member, please still attend as we do have other
important information to share and it will be good for you to have an idea
as to what our constitution is.

If you want to see our current constitution or bylaws, it is all on
DuckSync at the links below.
*Bylaws:* https://orgsync.com/45833/files/722857/show
*Constitution: *https://orgsync.com/45833/files/738210/show

Additionally, please make sure to fill out the form I sent yesterday as
soon as possible because we really would like to have an awesome event for
everyone in the society!

Hope to see you all there!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op '19
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter