[SDS] Message from SPAAG

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 18 13:36:20 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Please take a look at the message below from Greg McNeil who is looking to
found a new organization on campus to represent YOU and all others involved
in performing arts at Stevens.

Hello Friends of the Arts!

> My name is Greg McNeil and I am currently in the process of founding an
> organization dedicated to improving the performing arts at Stevens. The
> Stevens Performing Arts Advocacy Group (SPAAG) is currently looking for
> an Executive Board and we want YOU! What is SPAAG, you may be asking?
> Think about every time you have had a complaint regarding the performing
> arts at Stevens. Piano out of tune? Wish Stevens offered more performing
> arts oriented classes? Wish there was larger, more available practice
> space? These are all things that SPAAG seeks to solve. We are looking for
> good leaders and people passionate about the arts to come on as Vice
> President or Secretary. We want someone who is interested in having a
> tangible impact on this campus. If that sounds like you or you wish to
> nominate someone, please reach out to me individually at
> gmcneil at stevens.edu .
>
> Best,
> Greg

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Assistant New Member Educator
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations