[SDS] E-Board Elections TONIGHT & SDS Public Drive

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 26 10:49:05 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

Just as a reminder, e-board elections are
*TONIGHT* in *EAS222 @ 9PM*

Please make sure you come if you're able to, *ESPECIALLY *if you're a
voting member!! We need to make sure for all individual elections we meet
quorum which is *16 VOTING MEMBERS*.

Also, as mentioned in the subject of this email, we finally have a Public
Folder on the SDS Drive!!!!!!

This folder will contain any and all forms, spreadsheets, etc. that you
might need. It will be added to our website and orgsync by the end of the
semester, but for now, I've attached the folder below! If you have any
questions regarding what is on the drive or getting access to the drive,
please let me​​ know.

See you all tonight!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Assistant New Member Educator
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations
​
 Stevens Dramatic Society Public
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/folderview?id=0BymGYY2IUMDyZTRXTnZBX2FkWlU&usp=drive_web>
​