[SDS] Congratulations New E-Board + Updates

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 28 10:10:11 EDT 2017

*CONGRATULATIONS* *TO OUR NEW EXECUTIVE BOARD.*
Please give a warm welcome to the SDS executive board for the 2017 - 2018
school year:

*President - *Charles Bethin
*Vice President - *Julia Cahn
*Business Manager - *Kevin Raleigh
*Publicity Manager - *Derek Van Rouendal
*Senior MAL - *Dana McGuire
*Junior MAL -* Kiera Dillon

Thank you to everyone who came to the elections. I have full faith in our
new E-Board and am so excited to see everything they have in store for the
next year.

If you would like to see Cats *THIS SUNDAY @ 2PM *please fill out this form
<https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/253272>!! We still have a few tickets left
and would love for everyone to come and see it with us! Tickets are $23
each and must be paid for by cash or check.

-
Next Friday, *May 5th*, is going to be our Society Day! This is a day when
we all get together and talk about what we think the Fall play should be
while eating some awesome food.

The starting time for Society Day has changed from *7PM to 6PM*.

Please try to come and give your input to help out the next E-Board when it
comes to making the final decision! In order to try and help make next
Friday a bit easier, I ask that anyone who has any suggestions PLEASE fill
out this form
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJXmwr70fOfqaZBoA8Zq_L1MueTFnAGj7zBEd93x_lmIBZSQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form>
.

*-*
*ALL GRADUATING SENIORS*: PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZpi9fn8YH8Sm-GGxQwzdCwIbD0NOZOzM6y1YTEjIP2WI1UQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form>
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CORD. I will be sending out an email at the beginning
of next week (probably Monday or Tuesday) to start giving out cords.

Finally, sorry for the long email & thank you to whoever has gotten to this
point. This is probably my last email to you all as your Veep and I just
want to say thank you for allowing me to have this opportunity. Words
cannot express how much I've appreciated being able to be your VP this past
year.

Thanks y'all
<3 Ayse

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Assistant New Member Educator
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations