[SDS] O-P-P, Opportunities!

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 28 18:28:10 EDT 2017

Alright I promised you guys some more events, so here we go:

1. Auditions for Theta Alpha Phi's production of *Schoolhouse Rock Live!*

TAP is holding auditions on Wednesday 8/30 from 4:00-8:00pm in Debaun
Auditorium for their annual musical. Performances are 10/13-10/14. Be
prepared with a song from the show (sheet music will be provided!)

Any questions can be directed to Kathy at katherina.imperial at gmail.com.
Also let her know if you're interested in working backstage!

2. *Tour of Loew's Jersey Theater*
On Sept. 9th at 1pm and at 3:30pm

The tour will highlight Loew’s Jersey history, repairs and the restoration
we have done through the years and our recent projects as we tour this
amazing building from top to bottom.

Details here
<http://us1.forward-to-friend.com/forward/show?u=b840559eec1024b80e49a4339&id=bce344158d>

Plus, it's right across from the PATH station!

3. *Rocky Horror Picture Show*

See the following message from our (SDS alumni) friends over at RHPS:

"RHPS @ Hoboken is looking for adventurous actors and actresses to audition
for the Rocky Horror Picture Show shadowcast! If you're unfamiliar with
what a shadowcast is, it's a performance where actors act out the scenes of
a movie that is playing in the background. If you're unfamiliar with Rocky
Horror, it's a stage play and movie riffing on old horror films with a
touch of sexuality.

You'll be working with a talented production board with years of experience
working on shadowcasts and general theater productions at Stevens Institute
of Technology who will be handling all props, costumes, and backend
responsibilities. No experience is necessary as long as you have passion
and are willing to learn! Interested parties will be meeting about 3 times
a week until Halloween weekend, when we'll be holding our performances on
10/26, 10/27, and 10/28.

You can find more information, as well as our crowdfunding campaign and
audition form, on our website here: www.hobokenrhps.com

We're shivering with antici...pation waiting to hear from you!"

Let me know if you have any questions about any of these and I will point
you in the right direction!
Yours truly,
Julia

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
Theta Phi Alpha- Gamma Chi | Sister
(845) 642-4532