[SDS] Fwd: Ushers for Met Opera Opening Night in Times Square

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Thu Aug 31 12:15:03 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Please see below for a super cool offer from Robert!

Julia

All:

As we do every year, Stevens has been asked to provide ushers for the
Opening Night of the Metropolitan Opera simulcast in Times Square.  The
date is Monday, September 25.  Call time is 3:30 p.m., with a curtain time
of 6 p.m. and house open at 5 p.m.  You work until the event is over,
around 10 p.m.

I am looking for at least two more ushers (and it’s a PAID job).  Please
email me ASAP at robert.gonzales at stevens.edu so that I can notify the
company of who will be there from Stevens.

Thanks,

Robert

*Robert Gonzales Jr. Director of Event Management Office of University
Events*
T 201 216 8933 <(201)%20216-8933>

*STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY* <http://www.stevens.edu/>
apps <http://www.stevens.edu/news/content/stevens-releases-iphone-app>  •
facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  •  twitter
<http://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  •  news <http://www.stevens.edu/news/>
•  youtube <http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
Theta Phi Alpha- Gamma Chi | Sister
(845) 642-4532