[SDS] SDS GBM #1 Minutes

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 26 17:30:26 EST 2017

Thank you to everyone that came out last night to our frist GBM of the
semester! There were many unfamiliar faces which was very exciting to see.

Just a couple topics we talked about last night:

   - CONGRATS DANA AS OUR NEW JMAL
   - V-Day Auditions & Performance details
   - The Shakespeare Project - Twelfth Night performance details
   - Into the Woods
      - Important Dates
      - Production Board [We need more help!]
   - Options for having an extra event this semester

*FOR AUDITIONS, NOT MENTIONED LAST NIGHT:*
*IF YOU'RE AUDITIONING, PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING IN SHEET MUSIC.*

*--*
Important Links:
Audition Doodle <http://doodle.com/poll/bi3ps62u7vc4u6e7>
Tech Interest Form <https://goo.gl/forms/SM1WK3QgjIXYBiNm1>

Attached are the GBM PPT and minutes for your perusal.

Have a wonderful day!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Assistant New Member Educator
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations​
 GBM 1
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/document/d/14iC7zt5p1D_UwwWJ5EinZfrkZQU6HOuCYhX9rxmptbU/edit?usp=drive_web>
​