[SDS] Set Furniture Pick-Up Day

Billie Haas bhaas at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 5 14:26:24 EST 2017

Hi all,

*FRIDAY, MARCH 17th* (during spring break) will be our mini-road trip to
pick up all furniture from the local furniture removal companies that have
agreed to put aside any extra pieces for us for our set.

We will need ANY help we can get for this day - particularly if you are
*able to lift heavy, bulky pieces.*

Mark has agreed to drive and has a connection to a vehicle-rental company
so transport will be covered.

PLEASE let me know if you are available at all to help that day - even if
for only a few hours - I will send out more information later this week
once I have a more clear schedule of how the day will proceed.

If you are available to help, please respond to this email with *(1)* your
name *(2)* your cell number *(3)* your availability for the day and *(4)*
your favorite kitchen utensil so I know you read this in full.

Thank you!

-Billie

*Billie Haas* | Stevens Institute of Technology
B.A., Visual Arts and Technology, Class of 2018
Music and Technology, Theater and Technology Minors
Peer Consultant, Writing & Communications Center
Technical Staff, DeBaun Performing Arts Center