[SDS] Lots of Exciting Updates!

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 6 16:54:46 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

I hope you're having a great semester so far! Below are just a couple
updates!

   - *SHOW SHIRTS*
      - Show Shirts are for sale!!! If you'd like to buy one, click here
      <https://orgsync.com/45833/gear/3271>!
      - They are $15 for American Apparel brand

   - *PIT*
      - We are still looking for a couple people to play in the pit for
      Into the Woods! If you play any of the following instruments,
please email
      us at sds at stevens.edu!
      - *Bass (stand up, if possible), trombone, and synth*

   - *MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR APRIL 30TH.*
      - We are currently looking into booking Broadway show tickets for our
      semesterly trip. Once we have secured tickets, we will announce the
      show, but for now please keep the date free!
      - Ticket prices will range from $20 - $25

   - *SHOW & TELL*
      - Show and tell is set for *March 24th *from 6PM - whenever in *EAS
      222*
      - We'll have lots of food as usual!
      - Since it's after Spring Break you all have LOTS of time to think of
      something to do, so I expect to see ALL OF YOU there.

GOOD LUCK WITH MIDTERMS & HAVE A GREAT SPRING BREAK<3

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Assistant New Member Educator
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations