[SDS] GBM Minutes + Important Info Re: Upcoming Weeks!

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 25 11:55:22 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!!

I hope you're all getting excited for the show in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!

As you all got in the prior email, this weekend is LOAD IN. If you are
available at any point this weekend, please try to stop by the theater to
help.

Below is just a list of highlights from our GBM this past Wednesday. More
details are included in the PPT attached.

   - *Show Dates*
      - April 6 - 9PM
      - April 7 - 8PM
      - April 8 - 2PM & 8PM
   - *Publicity*
      - SPREAD THE WORD
      - More info to be sent out in a separate email
   - *Society Day*
      - May 5th
      - Location: EAS 222
      - A day to discuss options for the fall play
      - There will be food
   - *CATS*
      - April 30th @ 2PM
      - 20 tickets total @ $23 a ticket
      - Form opens on April 12th @ 11:30 PM
   - *E-Board Elections*
      - *Nominations: *Next GBM in EAS 222
      - *Elections: *April 26th @ 9PM
      - All positions except Senior MAL
      - Refer to this spreadsheet
      <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16MzEOPYF4IULBRIY4MgJCbDAHmLY7AwcyJQZmtHnuPg/edit?usp=sharing>
      see eligibility

​
 GBM3.pptx
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/presentation/d/15cUvEgY2hCSdxE-r_EZV3SuV9O1IpU_jt37szLBQo8w/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Assistant New Member Educator
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations