[SDS] Society Day Update: PLEASE READ :)

Charles Bethin Jr. cbethin at stevens.edu
Thu May 4 23:40:14 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone!

Apologies for the last minute notice, but we have heard of quite a few
people who will not be able to attend tomorrow’s Society Day, and wanted to
gauge whether or not we should move the meeting to better accommodate
people’s schedules. To help make our decision, we ask that you fill out the
doodle linked below regarding what times would work for you. Ideally, we’d
like as many people present as possible to make our discussion effective
and representative of the society. Please fill out the doodle *as soon as
possible* so that we can make our decision quickly to let you all know.

Again, we apologize for the lack of communication and if you have any
questions/comments feel free to send us an email or a message on slack!

https://doodle.com/poll/q3vn8s5ep8pmdwep

Thanks!
--
Charles Bethin