[SDS] SOCIETY DAY Change

Charles Bethin Jr. cbethin at stevens.edu
Fri May 5 12:06:21 EDT 2017

Hello All!

Thanks so much to everyone who filled out the doodle!! Based on the

*Wednesday, May 10th @ 7PM*

Because this day is during finals, we will be unable to book a room for
this time. Thus, we will meet in EAS in front of Debaun Auditorium and find
a room from there.

If you are still unable to attend our new date for Society Day, but would
still like to add in your input, please send us an email or a slack message
with what you'd like to see happen next semester, and we will be sure to
bring it up in our discussion. We will also be sure to send out some of the
general info presented at society day for those who are unable to attend.

*Additionally, make sure to fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJXmwr70fOfqaZBoA8Zq_L1MueTFnAGj7zBEd93x_lmIBZSQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form>
with
YOUR IDEAS for our fall play! *No idea is a bad one and having shows to
talk about will make our discussions all the more effective! If you have
any questions/comments let us know!

Thanks, All! :)

--
Charles Bethin