[SDS] Those Summer Nights

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Tue May 30 10:39:00 EDT 2017

Hey everyone!

Exciting things happening in the world of SDS right now! We are in the
middle of choosing a Summer show AND a Fall show (maybe two!) so please
keep sending us your thoughts on those. We plan to have everything selected
next weekend.

Upcoming Summer events:

*Dance Lessons*
We'd like to get these started soon but *we need your help*! If you're
interested even in the slightest, PLEASE fill out the doodle below so we
can coordinate with TECHnique to figure out a time!

Fill out the doodle here <https://doodle.com/poll/zi5f55n8ssq8gsv9>

*Tony Party*
Get ready for the most exciting night in theatre on Sunday, June 11th! SDS
will be hosting a viewing party for the Tony Awards and we want to see you
there! If you haven't already RSVP'd through Facebook, please do so by
responding to this email. Details will be provided upon doing so.

*New Slack Channel*
There is a new public channel in the SDS Slack for the summer! We want to
hang out, plan some events, and keep in touch so head over to Slack and
join it!

That's all for now- feel free to email back with any questions or comments!

Yours truly,
Julia

[image: Inline image 1]