[SDS] High Society

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 27 19:05:55 EST 2017

Good evening everyone!

Hope you all had lovely breaks. Now that we've reconvened, it is time to
remind you about...

*SOCIETY NIGHT!*

Get ready for a fun night of discussing our next potential Spring Musical!
Here are the details:

*Society Night*
*Wednesday 11/29*

*9:00PM*
*BC 219*

Food will be provided!

Additionally, we will be voting on our next Junior Member-at-Large!

See you all on Wednesday!

Love,
Julia

P.S. See below for a message from Dave Zimmerman about the upcoming NJSO
performance:

The next OnStage at Stevens Concert is featuring the Brass section of the
NJSO, playing holiday pieces. Details and advance tickets are online at:
https://www.stevens.edu/campus-life/arts-campus/onstage-stevens

If you use code *HORN25* when pre-ordering tickets, you will receive a 25%
student balcony discount ($15 instead of $20) This code cannot be used with
the orchestra seats, and cannot be used at the Box Office on the night of
the concert - you must order the tickets online and pick your seats (it is
assigned seating)

And, feel free to pass this code along to other Stevens students.

Thanks, and hope to see you at the concert!

-Dave

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
Theta Phi Alpha- Gamma Chi | Sister
(845) 642-4532