[SDS] It's Your Candy Store

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 10 11:59:11 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

Quick reminder that tomorrow, October 11th, we have GBM 2 in EAS 222 at
9:00PM!

For your reference and preparation, we will be discussing *BYLAW AMENDMENTS*,
so feel free to look them over in advanced! The proposed amendments are
attached, and the original can be found in the SDS Public Drive
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BymGYY2IUMDyZTRXTnZBX2FkWlU>

Additionally, here is the link for Scavenger Hunt signups-
<https://goo.gl/forms/XEQk1AtGvB0YFwrz2> so fill it out!

One last thing- one of our members, Liz, is doing makeup for Hoboken's
Rocky Horror Picture Show and she needs some help! If you're interested,
please reply to this email!

With love,
Julia

P.S. We haven't forgotten about the *lollipops*!

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
Theta Phi Alpha- Gamma Chi | Sister
(845) 642-4532