[SDS] It's Your Candy Store

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 11 10:17:05 EDT 2017

Apologies everyone!

Here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12RlMdI7vEWt1DTrbbQjMZEYC4C0g_0FOVEy5DARXgEc/edit?usp=sharing>
are
the ACTUAL proposed amendments to the Bylaws. The other document just
highlighted the original bylaws in question.

ADDITIONALLY, please see below for an opportunity from Dave Zimmerman to
see a FREE show at Mile Square this weekend:

Hi All,

I know this is a busy weekend of performances on-campus, but Karen Nason
has generously offered FREE tickets to the Stevens community for the
performances this weekend at Mile Square Theatre (see attached and below)
Please forward to your mailing list ASAP – they want to confirm tickets by
tomorrow at the very latest. Thanks for your help!!

Merciful Delusions - An Evening of Four One Act Tennessee Williams’ Plays

A fundraiser for the HURRICANE RELIEF FUND via Globalgiving.org

Friday and Saturday, October 13 & 14  at 7 PM

Sunday,  October 15 at 2 PM

Tickets: FREE (includes food, wine | desserts and coffee )

The Mile Square Theatre|1400 Clinton St. | Hoboken

IF anyone is interested, please RSVP to me directly at
dzimmerm at stevens.edu (please
include your full name, how many tickets you would like, and which
performance) no later than WEDNESDAY at 1pm.