[SDS] Filling Out The Form

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 25 15:19:51 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

We've got lots of documents in this one, so I'll try to make it short and
sweet-

*WAYS TO STAY INVOLVED:*

Publicity Committee
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_JguoavYRiCwMu4zxSHFkwv-QkzdsLSeKOX52B23SXKTHJA/viewform?usp=sf_link>-
Sign up to join the publicity team! Any time you can spare helps!
Crew & ProTeam Signups
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3vdbCckLtOJ1NF5BE3x4rHk-Kjr3tMw7MDrhiKwYecDb_tg/viewform?usp=sf_link>-
Either join a specialized production team or just help out in general crew!
There's lot to do for this show!
Broadway Show Trip
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrgGUi90Twduuv55YKqehuxN7qgcC8Hs2D7Oob5gbNhj9IQA/viewform?usp=sf_link>-
Let us know what shows you want to see this semester!
Calendars
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/document/d/1y1rb6-gKlzUUvIgCL12QBQMQ1ZCl1WAGBhNLqrai2D0/edit?usp=sharing>-
Make sure you add the SDS google calendars to your calendar- it's
constantly being updated with crew calls and events, so stay in the loop
and check it regularly!
Slack <http://sds1910.slack.com/>- Don't forget to join our Slack if you
haven't already!

In addition... SDS will soon be presenting a *Workshop *series! You can
expect workshops on lighting, acting, AND an Improv Mixer with Off Center!
(Dates and locations TBA)

Lastly, please see the attached documents for external Performing Arts
opportunities!

There are details about a show currently running at Mile Square Theater, as
well as an announcement for this year's Shakespeare production... *Macbeth*!
(I hope nobody is reading this email aloud in DeBaun)

As always, I welcome any questions, comments, or pictures of cute animals.

With all my love,
Julia

P.S. If you reply to this email with the number of exclamation points I
used, you'll win a lollipop at the next GBM (October 11th)

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
Theta Phi Alpha- Gamma Chi | Sister
(845) 642-4532