[SDS] Studying the Act

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 28 09:42:48 EDT 2017

Hi guys!

I know it's been *forever* since I last emailed, but I wanted to give you
more details on upcoming events:

*Study Night*
October 1st, 5:00-9:00PM BC203
Join us this weekend in just hanging out and doing homework together! Food
(and study partners) will be provided. Turn your boring Sunday night into
something productive AND fun!

*Acting Workshop*
October 4th, 9:00PM, DeBaun Auditorium
Whether you're auditioning for the Shakespeare show, or just want to brush
up on your skills, come to our Acting Workshop! We'll be playing some fun
games, doing what we love, and learning something new!

*Scavenger Hunt*
October 15th, 1:00PM Location TBD
You wanted to participate in a scavenger hunt, so that's what we're doing!
Your Eboard is hard at work in planning the best hunt ever, complete with
food at the end, so add this day to your calendars! You won't want to miss
it!
*SIGN UP HERE* <https://goo.gl/forms/oly1MaToN9UQbkMH2>

*Other notable dates:*
October 11- GBM 2
October 18- Improv Workshop with Off Center

Stay tuned for more exciting event announcements!

With love,
Julia

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
Theta Phi Alpha- Gamma Chi | Sister
(845) 642-4532