[SDS] Spring Musical Announcement and New JMAL

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 17 15:44:06 EST 2018

Hi all,

First, I would like to officially congratulate our newly elected Junior Member at Large: Carissa Greene. Welcome aboard, Carissa!

And now, the greatly anticipated announcement of the Spring Musical... After very careful and tedious deliberation, the Executive Board is excited to announce that our musical for Spring 2019 will be:

The Drowsy Chaperone

More information on the show can be found here <https://www.mtishows.com/the-drowsy-chaperone>  We are looking forward to starting the production process for this show and will be working hard over break to make sure SDS thrives in the spring! Additionally, we would love to hear any feedback <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOsvWBqznlydTDWfTUwQH38ZPqKmtavlY91m2rL3AXjxM1dQ/viewform> you have for us about how this semester went and how we can improve SDS moving forward!

Hope finals went/are going well and you are all looking forward to a nice, relaxing break!

Best Regards and Happy Holidays!
The SDS Executive Board

 --
Kiera Dillon