[SDS] What If?

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 21 10:23:31 EST 2018

Good morning, everyone!

Apologies for the delay, but here <https://goo.gl/forms/wi4R606Nv7RvtWOC3> are
the meeting minutes from last week's GBM. If you missed out, ​​here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/13ysDbrYVlLNfBKliwV5mnRW5tHIJtNFt1KiPrwPL7Ks/edit?usp=sharing>
is
the presentation for how to create a theatrical resume!

Some additional information:​​

*If you took headshots....*
We will be sending them to you personally very shortly! Hang in there!

*If you want to join General crew...*
There is a meeting* TONIGHT at 9:00 PM in EAS 130* so make sure to stop by
(or let us know if you can't)

*If you want to see a Broadway Show...*
Tell us what you want to see using this poll
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHnl6pJdKVZXNrV5VhqwBfph01Lli0oJ2JjIc3uENdYi7bvA/viewform?usp=sf_link>!
(For those who don't know, SDS partially subsidizes a trip to see a
Broadway show every semester)

*If you want to help advertise...*
Come to the first Ad Day *this Saturday (2/24) at 4pm*! We will be meeting
behind Debaun (between EAS and Burchard)

*If you want a Show Shirt...*
Fill out the form here <https://goo.gl/forms/wi4R606Nv7RvtWOC3>! Shirts
will be $10 (which you can pay upon picking up your shirt)

​​*If you want to make me happy...*
Send me pictures of sloths!

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday and let me know if you have any questions!

With love,
Julia

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
McKinsey & Company | Enterprise Architecture Intern
(845) 642-4532