[SDS] Opportunity Knocking

Julia Cahn jcahn at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 27 08:57:39 EST 2018

Good morning, everyone!

Here are some external acting opportunities! See below for both of them:

Love,

Julia

*Opportunity 1:*

Hi All,

The Division of Communications and Marketing, along with Undergraduate
Admissions, is creating a *Congratulations/Welcome video* that will be
shared with all accepted students. It's meant to show various people in the
Stevens community excitedly welcoming our newest potential incoming class,
with a goal of helping them make the decision to attend Stevens. It will be
shared via email, and possibly posted on the Accepted Students web page and/or
Facebook page.

They would like to video students in the performing arts (like YOU!)
on *WEDNESDAY,
FEBRUARY 28 at 11:30am at DeBaun Auditorium*. It will take less than 30
minutes, but we would love to include as many students as we can from the
music and theater ensembles. PLEASE spread the word – and if you are
available/interested, please EMAIL ME to RSVP at dzimmerm at stevens.edu

This is your chance for *hundreds* of students to see you, before they get
to Stevens! Hope you can come out and join us!

THANKS!

-Dave

*Opportunity 2:*

Dear Stevens Dramatic Society members,

For a fundraising initiative, my colleague, Melissa Fuest, and I have asked
our student videographer to create a very short (under one minute) video in
Pierce or some convenient location on campus.

The theme of the video is:

“Donate $18 to Stevens and, in return, receive a red chenille Stevens
blanket.” The script is super short, and we are looking for two or three
volunteers for the project.

Do you know of any students who might be available in the next ten days to
help us out?

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of this request.

Best regards,

Desiree Burke

Desiree Burke

Associate Director of Annual Giving

Stevens Institute of Technology

(office) 201-216-5712 <(201)%20216-5712>

dburke3 at stevens.edu

--
*Julia Cahn*

Stevens Institute of Technology
Engineering Management 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President
McKinsey & Company | Enterprise Architecture Intern
(845) 642-4532