[SDS] Post Mortem and JMAL Nominations

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 13 13:51:36 EST 2018

Hi all!

Sorry for the late notice but PLEASE join us tomorrow 11/14 at 9pm in EAS 222 for our Post Mortem Meeting! We will be discussing the show (what went well, what we can improve on) and maybe a little bit of talk for next semesters musical!

We will also be opening nominations for Junior Member at Large. If you have any questions about this position, feel free to reach out to eboard or former position holders. You can also reference the SDS Bylaws located in the public drive <https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0BymGYY2IUMDyZTRXTnZBX2FkWlU>.

See you then!
Kiera

P.S.
Emily will be collecting scripts at this meeting so get erasing if you haven’t already!