[SDS] Society Day!

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 27 18:43:55 EST 2018

Hi all!

I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving and were able to relax a little before the start of finals. Tomorrow at 9pm in EAS 222 is our Society Day! This will be a long but (hopefully) productive meeting! We will be electing a new Junior Member at Large and then discussing our options for the Spring Musical! The eboard has gone through your suggestions and narrowed it down to 6 for discussion. The shows we will be discussing are:

Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812
Fiddler on the Roof
The Drowsy Chaperone
Cabaret
Disaster!
Legally Blonde

So study up and make sure to come with strong opinions!

See you soon and feel free to shoot me an email with any questions,
Kiera
--
Kiera Dillon
Stevens Institute of Technology