[SDS] Platform Palooza

Emily Weeks eweeks at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 12 00:00:20 EDT 2019

Everyone mark your calendars because it is that time of the semester
again...

Drum roll, please...

It's time to put up the platforms! Often referred to as the most exciting
event of the semester we will be meeting *this Friday* starting *at 2 in
DeBaun*. As everyone who has helped out with this in the past is aware this
process requires a lot of hands and we really appreciate any help you are
able to give.* Please try to wear close that will not restrict your ability
to hold things over your head and you wont mind getting some saw dust on*.
And come prepared to work!

We look forward to seeing ALL of you there.

Thank you and see you soon,
Your wonderful master carpenters and the Black Eyed Peas
*--*
*Emily Weeks*
Stevens Institute of Technology
Civil Engineering  '22