[SDS] LOAD(s of fun) IN & showtunes

Emily Weeks eweeks at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 23 12:03:24 EDT 2019

Hello everyone! I hope you have enjoyed your spring break and are rested
and ready to finish the semester strong!!

As all of you know our show THE DROWSY CHAPERONE is quickly approaching!
That means we need your help to get the set, costumes, props, lights,
sound, hair, and makeup ready to go!!

*Tomorrow starting at 10AM* we will be in the theater putting in work to
get the show on it’s feet!! If you are around at all tomorrow *please come
help out!*

Additionally if you are available *anytime through the week to help*, there
will be people working almost everyday so come on by to help paint or
clean, even if it’s just for an hour!

I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate all and any help you
can offer! *This is going to be a great show!! *

Best,
*The Black Eyed Peas*
*--*
*Emily Weeks*