[SDS] Be More Chill Trip & Load In

Kiera Dillon kdillon at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 25 10:03:51 EDT 2019

Hey party people!

Its that time of the semester! If you didn’t hear at our last GBM, SDS is subsidizing a trip to see Be More Chill on April 16th at 3pm. Tickets will be $20 and on a first-come-first-serve basis. The signup form will go live THIS WEDNESDAY 3/27 at midnight on the SDS DuckLink page <https://ducklink.stevens.edu/organization/stevens-dramatic-society>  Please let me know if there are any questions.

Also, keep an eye on the slack and #crew-calls this week to help us finish painting and finalizing the set!

Best,
Kiera
--
Kiera Dillon