[SDS] Fw: DeBaun PAC Fall Program Announcement (zoom) ~ 6pm Monday Aug 24th

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Thu Aug 20 21:28:07 EDT 2020

​Hello everyone! Apparently it's only 11 days until the first day of classes 😱 I am as shocked as you probably are.

I'll be in touch with some more news about SDS plans for the Fall Semester, but first, I wanted to share an invite to DeBaun PAC's announcement of its Fall Program. This will be over Zoom on Monday the 24th. You can read more about it, and get the Zoom link, below in the forwarded email from our wonderful DeBaun PAC Director, Carl Russell!

Hope you're all enjoying the last few weeks of summer! While another semester of school is daunting in some ways, I'm so excited to be able to meet with you all again (albeit online). I'll be reaching out soon with more info, but until then all the best!

-Charlie

Charles Beall
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Physics '23
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
________________________________
(Original email begins below)

Stevens Performing Arts folks,

I would like to invite you to a zoom call this Monday, August 24th at 6pm, to share more details about the DeBaun Performing Arts Center fall music, theater, and tech offerings.

Now that we have a better idea of what the semester at Stevens will look like, we’ll present our fall plans and try to answer any questions that you might have. If you are unable to join the call, don’t fret. We’ll follow up afterward with the basic outline and make sure folks get connected to each ensemble or project that interests them.

I look forward to chatting with you on Monday evening. The link to the zoom is:

Topic: DeBaun PAC Fall Program Announcement

Time: Aug 24, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time

Meeting ID: 912 0780 1175

https://stevens.zoom.us/j/91207801175

Regards,

Carl