[SDS] Fw: FY'21 SDS Scholarship Application

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Sat Aug 22 21:08:56 EDT 2020

​Hello again!

I have another email to forward, this time from DSAAC President Michael Cahill! DSAAC is SDS's Alumni Affinity Club, and, among other things, each year they give out a scholarship to an undergraduate SDS member. You can read more about this scholarship and how to apply in the email below. If you have any questions about this, you can contact President Cahill at michael.cahill at alumni.stevens.edu<mailto:michael.cahill at alumni.stevens.edu>.

That's all for now, although I'll be back soon (as promised) with more specific information on the Fall Semester!

All the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Physics '23
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
________________________________
(Original message below)

Hello SDS undergraduate members!

Welcome back to campus! I hope you enjoyed your summer :)

By way of introduction, my name is Michael Cahill '15 and I currently serve as the Stevens Dramatic Society Alumni Affinity Club (DSAAC) President. This group brings together Stevens alumni who support the performing arts. In addition to attending SDS productions (and happy hours just beforehand!), we have a scholarship fund aimed at supporting you: the students!

As such, the DSAAC leadership team and I would like to invite all eligible students to apply to the FY'20 SDS scholarship. This scholarship is awarded to one student who has demonstrated dedication to SDS and to Stevens, as evidenced by contribution to the life and activities of SDS, or to the Stevens community generally.

Application details are as follows:
-Application: Using the following link, the application will take ~1 hour to complete. Please plan accordingly.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmCVDWjAUMZ9f33Ucpxz4Ffazp1kG0W7Ieb-co7NnxVjQVhg/viewform?usp=sf_link<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLScmCVDWjAUMZ9f33Ucpxz4Ffazp1kG0W7Ieb-co7NnxVjQVhg%2Fviewform%3Fusp%3Dsf_link&data=02%7C01%7Ccbeall%40stevens.edu%7C41d4dd0b68824659b83908d846e42376%7C8d1a69ec03b54345ae21dad112f5fb4f%7C0%7C0%7C637337292964808193&sdata=Eqt8Goq9r7td14v4DzucuBjRu4mhHYJY1d4Q8kmvi5o%3D&reserved=0>
-Scholarship Amount: $1,000
-Application Deadline: Friday, September 4, 2020 at 12 PM (Noon)
-Eligibility:
1. Must be a current and active undergraduate member of SDS
2. Must have participated in at least three (3) SDS productions, as evidenced by having been awarded a three-show key
-Award Notification: Award recipient will be notified during the Fall, 2020 semester.

If you have any questions about this application, please feel free to contact me via email: michael.cahill at alumni.stevens.edu<mailto:michael.cahill at alumni.stevens.edu>.

Thank you!

Michael Cahill
Class of 2015