[SDS] GBM 4 Slides & Minutes

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Wed Dec 2 22:26:50 EST 2020

Hello again!

Thank you to all who attended GBM 4, and congratulations to Gianna Callegari on being elected as SDS's next Junior Member-at-Large! For those of you who couldn't make it, here are links to the slides<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1m1XLKu_8idOMevr0yNi-SNRYNCVVqNzWNSU_xbCt45g/edit?usp=sharing> and minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vcHKGI4yxnWHbpalDbLZlaTu7dN5lz7yzIzHLSO8HZc/edit?usp=sharing>. A final reminder that our application form<https://forms.gle/CSFJBqJN79dDUXDd9> for many of the Production Board positions for next semester's virtual musical is closing tonight at midnight! Please fill it out if you are interested but haven't applied already - all are welcome! I'll be in touch soon with a more general Production Board application form.

If you have any questions, feel free to email us at SDS at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu>, or message us in the SDS general Slack channel<https://sds1910.slack.com/archives/C0KM4LV3R>! And as one final plug - we hope you watch our production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown this Friday and/or Saturday!!

All the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics & Mathematics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President