[SDS] GBM 3 Follow-Up & Important Links

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 5 08:58:15 EST 2020

Happy Thursday SDS!

Thank you to everyone who attended last night's GBM, it was great to see you all! For those who missed it, here are links to the GBM slides<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_e7LV3p1Ailx46gpVMQ0_qFCSe7xdmUqHvr0Oa_Q1Zs/edit?usp=sharing> and minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1klLhgvMiYXx60pVOuMsb3a4Agt1UFU5o94c0h_jwCWc/edit?usp=sharing>. There are some important links in these documents regarding our upcoming projects, so I thought I'd also highlight those in this email for anyone who couldn't attend! -

  1.  We are using ShowTix4U to stream God of Carnage and You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown this semester! You can click on this link<https://www.showtix4u.com/events/17426> to obtain a free ticket for these events! Please refer to the instructions in the slides & minutes on how to get your ticket.
  2.  We will also be streaming a virtual reading and interactive Q&A session on Susan Glaspell's Trifles on the SDS YouTube<https://youtu.be/kOyMjeZIRWQ>!
  3.  We are pursuing rights for a musical to produce in the Spring 2021 semester!! We are now opening applications for Production Manager (PM), Stage Manager (SM), Assistant Director (AD), and Video Editors (VE); along with Assistant Production Manager (APM), Assistant Stage Manager (ASM), and Assistant Video Editors (AVE). Here is the application form<https://forms.gle/CSFJBqJN79dDUXDd9> - everyone is open and welcome to apply! This form will close Wednesday, December 2nd, the date of GBM 4!!

Also a reminder that nominations for JMAL will be open until the date of our next GBM as well! If you'd like to nominate yourself or someone else let us know! Check the slides & minutes to see our approved amendment of the SDS Bylaws regarding nominations.

And of course if you have any questions, reach out to us at SDS at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> or send us a message in the SDS Slack Channel<https://sds1910.slack.com/archives/C0KM4LV3R>!

All the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President